Great Place to Work
We value our employees and our customers, and we make sure they know it! Top tier service is the driving force behind our success. We honor top-performing employees through reward and recognition programs, including our Total Customer Care and Shining Star awards.
At Texas Mutual, you can:
- Grow your career by taking advantage of our wide offering of professional and career development opportunities.
- Give back to your community through our involvement with the United Way and other service organizations.
- Build lasting relationships through our year-round company events and team-building activities.
Recognizing and rewarding our employees as valued assets has led to high employee satisfication. A recent survey of employees revealed that more than 90 percent are satisfied with the overall work environment and culture, believe they contribute directly to the company's success, and are optimistic about the company's future.
Honors and recognition
- Named among the healthiest employers in North Texas by the Dallas Business Journal in 2013
- Named among the healthiest employers in Houston by the Houston Business Journal in 2013
- Named among the healthiest employers in Central Texas by the Austin Business Journal in 2011, 2012 and 2013
- Founding member of Austin Green Business Leader program
- Designated a "Mother Friendly Workplace" by the Texas Department of State Health Services
- Recognized as one of the "Best Companies to Work For in Texas" in 2011, 2012 and 2013
- Finalist in the Greater Austin Business Awards Community Relations category in 2010 and Health and Wellness category in 2011
- Earned recognition for our wellness program from UnitedHealthcare in 2008, 2009 and 2012
- Designated a “High Performer” in 2008, 2010 and 2012 by the Texas Department of Insurance, Division of Workers’ Compensation
- Received the 2008 Top Ten National Carriers - Outstanding Ease of Doing Business Performance from Deep Customer Connections
- Earned awards for campaign excellence from United Way of the Capital Area in 2001, 2003, 2004 and 2008