Texas Mutual Insurance Company offers a workers' compensation health care network option to policyholders. The network's goal is to reduce the costs of workplace injuries. Texas Star Network® providers and case managers work together to help injured workers return to productive employment as soon as medically reasonable.
Coventry's network provider resource page is a good source of information for Texas Star Network providers.
Download a copy of the Texas Star Network provider manual here.
Interested in participating in our network?We are looking for providers who share our commitment to injured workers in Texas.
- If you are interested in participating in our network, click here.
- To check the status of your application to be a part of the network,
call (800) 937-6824.
- To see a list of network services that require preauthorization, click here.
- To contact a network case manager, call (888) 252-5075 or fax
To find out the network status of a policy or claim:
- Call our claim information phone line: (888) 53-CLAIM (532-5246)
- Select option 4 for network information
- Select option 1 for claim network status (social security number or claim number is required)
- Select option 2 for policy network status (policy number or policyholder FEIN is required)
Network complaint form
If you would like to file a formal complaint with the network, use our network complaint form.
Network provider reviews
Texas Mutual conducts review of network provider care. This review is subject to the notice provision of Texas Department of Insurance Rule 10.42(d)(28 TAC §10.42). If you are a network treating doctor, this notice applies to you.
The notice also appears on EOBs and in Coventry's network provider manual.